- This event has passed.
2020 Thunder Mountain Rally X: Event #1
November 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$75
We’re Doin it!
IRSA has Secured Approval to host 3 Snow-Cross Events at Thundermountain Raceway and we’re excited to get out there and finally start sending it!
This is Event #1 of a 3 Event Rally-X Series on Snow… and we’re expecting heaps of the white stuff right now so come prepared! The Event will follow similar format as previous IRSA Rally-X & Snow-X Events at Thunder Mountain.
Thunder Mountain Rally-X Event #1: Sunday November 29th, 2020 8AM to 5PM
Two Competitor Classes: AWD and 2WD
No Experience Necessary. Open to Drivers of any Skill Level so long as you have a Valid Provincial Drivers License
Vehicles must be based on a production, closed body and chassis. No convertibles or open cockpit vehicles.
Helmets are Mandatory. Must be Snell Rated M2000 or SA2000 or newer. DOT helmets are not permitted.
Detailed Event Rules, Event schedule and Car Eligibility can be found in the Supp Regs
The 2020 Season was supposed be the debut our new Rally Cross Track at Thunder Mountain Raceway, but this year posed many significant challenges getting events planned and track building scheduled… But the snow is just too good right now and we love this stuff just too much to let this season slip by. So IRSA is making this happen for all you rally enthusiasts out there, any way we can!
The event will take place at the site of our original Oval Track, with Registration and Tech Inspection at the west end of the Thunder Mountain Raceway as in previous years.
Detailed Directions to the Venue and Full Tech-Inspection Schedule can be found in the Supp Regs
Gates will close at 9AM so please arrive on time.
Single event entry fee:
- Non-Member Entry Fee: $75 CAD (entry + One Day IRSA Club Membership) + $10 for single-event RPM License*
- IRSA member (or other CARS membership) Entry Fee: $55 CAD + $10 for single-event RPM License*
* Purchase of RPM License is required to compete in accordance with Rally Pacific Motorsports and Canadian Association of Rally Sport regulations for Speed events. An annual license and membership can be purchased for competitors who wish to compete in more than 1 Event and applied to all the events or 1-Day License can be purchased just for a Single Event.
Annual Memberships and Licenses
- 2020 IRSA Club Membership: $40 CAD
- 2020 RPM Basic License: $25 CAD (for the 2020 calendar year Rally-X events)
- Single-event RPM Basic License: $10 CAD
There will be COVID-19 Measures In accordance to BC Regulations in place to ensure we prevent the spread of COVID-19. Regulations and Safety Measures will be sent to registered competitors.
Because Regulations are changing every day, we will update our COVID measures and guidelines through Bulletins which will be emailed to registered competitors, as well as posted on this site and/or on our Facebook page.
IRSA is Working hard at getting this Rally-X Series going, but keep in mind that the Organizers reserve the right to cancel events if BC regulations prevent us from conducting an Event, in which case, full refunds will be issued.
Think you’re ready to try? Sign up Here!